We don't have major updates for this week. We're currently working on some exciting projects that we'll be releasing in the next weeks, but in the meantime:
- The tracker received a revision:
- Loglib domain is now used by default, therefore specifying a host is no longer necessary.
- Data is sent just once each page only, as opposed to atleast three in the old sdk.
- In order to use the new api, the CDN was also upgraded.
- In order to add proxy support to your nextjs or astro project, look into this for additional information.
NB: We strongly advise upgrading to the new version. We will continue to support the old SDK, although it might not be for very long.
- Retaining Users are added to the collection of analytics.
- made a few minor UI adjustments.
- Keep checking back as more exciting significant features are in the works.